1. Information security
MyCN may collect two types of information about users and subscribers; Namely:
A) Personal information (including - for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and payment information), which may be collected from you when you provide this information through the following methods, for example:
- Register and create a membership account on the site.
- Participate in surveys and promotions available on the site.
- Contact us through the contact information available on the “Contact Us” page on the site or through customer service over the phone.
- Interact with us on our social media platforms or on our website.
- Other sources such as third parties; This is when it is necessary to do so, or when it is necessary to carry out normal business.
B) Aggregate information generated by MyCN systems, which does not relate to you personally; Whereas, we can obtain some information by automatic means when you visit our website; Such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you use to connect to the Internet and the pages you enter. By gathering this information, we can optimize the website design for your visitors and learn about your favourite products and services. MyCN collects this information through various means, such as "cookies" (see below under the heading "Cookies and tracking".
Failure to provide the necessary personal information upon request may result in some services being unavailable to you.
MyCN may collect some additional information from you regarding promotions, as well as any information that you provide when you interact with MyCN; Such as information that is requested from you through customer service, and during participation in surveys.
2. Disclosure of information
MyCN may disclose:
- Any information collected about you to third parties for the purpose of providing the services requested by you.
- Aggregate tracking information and other information that does not reveal your identity to third parties.
- Your personal information to third parties; When MyCN believes - in good faith - that the law or legal process requires the disclosure of this information.
- Your personal information is with third parties, provided MyCN has prior authorization from you; Which may be obtained from you at the time the information is collected.
3. Use of personal information
MyCN uses the personal information it collects in the following matters:
- Verify your identity and assist you when you forget your password or login details for any of the MCN registration services.
- Help provide the services you request.
- Providing you with additional information about other websites and services that MyCN thinks are of interest to you.
- Additional marketing, promotional and advertising purposes; Including doing direct marketing, market research and questionnaires.
- Internal purposes, such as developing and managing our sites, analyzing data, and complying with obligations, policies and legal procedures
- Ensure that you display the information most relevant to your person and interests.
- Prevent and detect any misuse of fraudulent activities or activities.
- Any other use authorized by you.
MyCN will seek your consent if you wish to use your personal information for any purposes other than those for which you previously agreed.
4. Cookies and tracking
This website uses a "cookie" that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This file can identify your IP address, the operating system you are using (such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS / S, or Linux), and which browser You use it (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox, in addition to the browser version number), your site (to determine the country from which you enter the website) and other user information (such as your username).
MyCN can use the information produced by cookies to:
- Track traffic patterns to and from the website.
- Ensure that the advertisement appears to the target person.
- Enabling you to access the website and using specific services, and enabling only the registered user to access all website contents.
You can choose to disable cookies by turning them off in your browser and / or deleting them from your hard drive. You do not need to turn on cookies to use the website but you will need them to log in to the site and access customized or safe content on the website. It should be noted that some websites do not function properly if cookies are disabled.
5. Content for service providers, advertisers and partners
6. Option to subscribe and unsubscribe
- Unsubscribe and not receive specific services or participate in specific interactive areas.
- Subscribe to consent to MyCN's contact with you; With regard to specific matters, such as: notifying you of new website features, "beta" software testing or promotional activities.
7. Protect your personal information
8. Disclosure of information to the outside
MyCN may transfer your personal information collected to countries other than the country in which you initially provided your information. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as in the country in which you provided your information. When transferring your information to other countries, MyCN will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice. We may also disclose your personal information - as required or permitted by law - to law enforcement, government and regulatory authorities for security and customs purposes.
9. Information retention, correction and updating
We also note to our dear customers to review the terms periodically ...
11. Payment, buying and selling policy
- The merchant is obligated to manage the payment, sale and purchase transactions that take place in his store through the payment methods specified in this agreement.
- All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the merchant must pay all fees due to the platform in addition to any other expenses added by the "MyCn" platform, provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through the platform.
- Not all the "MyCN" platform packages and offers are free for merchants or stores, as some of these packages and offers are subject to varying fees.
- The MyCN platform may impose fees on merchants or stores, depending on the offers or packages they join or the policies they use.
- "MyCN" platform reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses according to the rules and provisions of this agreement, on any of the registrants, regardless of the reason for their registration.
- The "MyCN" platform has the right to reject or cancel the purchases, whether paid or not, with the obligation of the MyCn platform to inform the user within five days of any of the communication methods available for the MyCn platform.
- The merchant agrees and acknowledges that he will not make false or manipulative purchases on the "MyCn" platform, and he will not use a false name or any unreal personal information, or use a credit card that does not belong to him without an authorization to purchase, as the MyCN platform has it. The right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who conducts fraudulent operations of this kind.
- All merchants acknowledge and all stores acknowledge with their full knowledge and negligence that the management of the "MyCN" platform in its transfer of funds for their commercial activities within the "My CN" platform is subject to the authority and powers of the Monetary Agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and as a result, the platform reminds all stores and traders that they are Delay in transferring some funds as a result of the restrictions of the Monetary Agency and the Ministry of Commerce and Investment and the e-commerce regulations imposed on electronic buying and selling.
- The MyCN platform reserves the right to impose any fees on merchants or stores as a result of their operations within the platform, and the fees may be, for example, but not limited to: government agency fees, bank fees, administrative fees or any other fees that the platform is required to pay as a result of its activity. The merchant or the store.
- The MyCN platform provides through its partners the payment and payment system in the platform. It can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the platform or through any payment method provided by the MyCN platform from time to time.
- The MyCN platform has the right to prevent the completion of any payment process that violates the rules and provisions of the usage agreement or cancel any purchase or sale request as a result of a technical or technical error in the platform that led to the difference in the prices offered on the platform from the market value of the product, including a loss for the Mai platform. CNN does not assume responsibility for these sums on the My CN platform.
- There is no relationship to the MyCN platform with the method of payment on receipt, so this method of payment is subject to the relationship between the consumer, the merchant and the service provider.
- The management of the MyCn platform has the right to cancel, amend or change any of the payment methods that it has made available on the platform.