Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions define the controls for using the (MyCN) website, as your use of this site is a complete acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, and if you do not agree to them or any part of them, you must refrain from using our website.
These terms and conditions are considered an agreement between the subscribers of the site on the one hand and between the site "My CN" on the other side. Therefore, all provisions of this agreement must be adhered to so that the violator is not subjected to legal liability, and he shall be committed to compensation for damages arising from the violation.
Description of the site or platform
"MyCN is a website owned by the Modern Model Trading Company registered in the Saudi market under commercial license number: 4031198494. Its primary mission is to provide electronic support tools for the subscriber (the merchant) to be able to establish an online store, as the website's commitment under this agreement is Just create the merchant's online store with the "MyCn" electronic platform, and place the store in front of users.
- Mycn has full rights to cancel any shipment or shipping line at any time in the event that the shipping method conflicts with customs laws, carriers, or any government or shipping source, for the benefit of everyone .. Only MYCN can recover the amount paid by the customer for shipping fees. Only ... and there is no compensation.
- The "MyCN" platform may provide other services to the merchant or the store, such as marketing support services or guidance and counseling services, as well as electronic payment gateways through the Internet, storage services in Saudi and Chinese warehouses, as well as shipping and import services from China and all My CN services Subject to these terms and conditions.
- The "MyCN" platform may temporarily provide some free services that allow merchants to ship and order from China with terms and conditions for the free package as shown on the package comparison page for some stores.
- The "My CN" platform is not committed to completing the sale of products or services between the consumer and the store, as its commitment ends to providing services to create the online store through the platform, and this does not harm other services that the platform continues to provide, such as guidance, technical support, marketing, payment methods, storage and shipping services. In Saudi Arabia and China.
The meanings of some terms mentioned in the terms of this agreement
- MyCN: It is a term that includes all forms of the Modern Model Trading Company on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, a website, or an electronic platform.
- Merchant: This phrase means every merchant who registers on the MyCn platform to set up his online store or use other services in MyCn, whether he is a natural or legal person, and this definition includes all aspects of the store as long as he conducts his trade through the MyCn platform, and includes That's the merchant's website.
- Store: this term means the store used by the merchant in the MyCN electronic platform.
- Consumer: This term means every customer or user of the site who buys the product or service from the merchant, through the online merchant store that he established through the MyCn platform.
- Agreement: This phrase means the rules, terms and conditions for using the MyCN electronic platform, meaning all the terms and conditions of this agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this agreement.
- Service providers: By this phrase, we mean the services that the MyCN platform provides to merchants through third parties, and it is intended to provide services, that is, to simply provide a link between the merchant and the service provider, as there is no authority and no relationship to the MyCN platform with the agreement concluded between the merchant and the service provider.
- The merchant acknowledges his legal capacity to contract and conclude legal actions, and declares that his age is at least eighteen years, as is considered in the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that he is fully aware of the establishment, establishment and management of his online store through the MyCn platform.
- It is permissible for a merchant to practice trade if he is less than the age of majority considered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (eighteen years). It necessitated.
- In the event that the merchant registers as an institution or company, or any other legal form, this institution, company, or legal form registered through it must have the legal, statutory and legal capacity necessary to carry out business through the MyCn electronic platform.
Register and subscribe to the site
Upon submitting the application to join the MyCN platform membership or the request to establish the online store, you will be required to disclose specific information and choose a secret user name and password to be used when logging into the MyCN platform services, and after activating your account, you will become a user of the MyCn platform services, thus You have agreed to the following:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and you agree to inform the MyCN platform immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information with the “MyCN” platform or any other breach of your confidential information.
- You are obligated to use your online store yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this means that you have authorized him to use the store in your name and for your account, unless the store informs MyCN management to the contrary.
- When using the "MyCN" platform, you are obligated to use it with all seriousness and credibility, and to abide by the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, and to adhere to the legal and legal controls in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you are obligated to compensate the "My CN" platform for any direct or indirect losses. You may join the MyCN platform as a result of any illegal, unrealistic or unauthorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the platform, whether it was for the completion of services using a username and password or as a result of your negligence to maintain the confidentiality of the username And password, whether with or without authorization.
- You are obligated to disclose true, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with the MyCn platform, and you are obligated to update your data in the event that it is changed in reality or in the event that it is needed.
- That you do not include in your username any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or any phrase indicating a personal or commercial relationship between you and the MyCN platform or its employees or owners.
Storage in MyCN repositories
MyCN will store the shipments according to the period and the cost of the account subscription, after the expiration of the free storage period for the shipment or parcel and the end of the subscription to one of the packages, whether the merchant or gold package, there will be a period of 3 free days after the end of the subscription. There will be no extra storage fees on shipments, and you have to upgrade the package During this period, or shipments and parcels are destroyed.
Please note that the maximum weight of a single shipment, whether volumetric or actual, that can be stored in the warehouse is 25 kg.
Upon the arrival of a shipment that does not bear the name of the customer or the identification code of his account with us, as it happens that some shipments arrive and lose the information on the customer’s account, they will be dealt with as a lost shipment, and it will be kept for two weeks only and then destroyed, if you do not receive a notification from us of the arrival of your shipment during 48 hours from the date of receiving it, you must inform us by sending the tracking number of the shipment through the special section in your control panel, and our team will search for a shipment with the same data that you provide to us within our warehouse and in case it is identified / found it will be recorded within The account.
At MyCN, we rely on a third party to provide international / domestic shipping service. Our partners update the parcel data within 24 - 48 hours of receiving it on routine business days, and it may extend up to 72 hours on peak days.
Upon receiving the parcel and having any problem with one of its contents, you must contact the shipping company, as MyCN does not ship or deliver any product that has defects or problems to its shipping partners without a request submitted by the customer. In case the parcel is lost, please contact us and we will do what is necessary. For more details, please see the terms of shipping companies page.
MyCN's shipping partners depend on both the actual and volumetric weight of the parcel, whichever is higher, and we note that the weight of the parcel may vary during the selection of the shipments to be assembled and the real weight when preparing the parcel, and therefore the shipping fees may differ during this stage. And any additional fees, for example: taxes, customs and returns, are the responsibility of the customer, as in some cases when the parcel is returned by the shipping company, either due to the presence of a prohibited shipment or any other matter, the customer will bear the fees of shipping it back to MyCN warehouses.
Shipping fees may include other fees such as internal transportation, fuel fees or tax depending on the type of line, but the value of the fees for shipping from the company's headquarters to the address of the customer, in addition to the profit margin for both MyCN and the shipping company, and the shipping fees are calculated based on the approximation of the weight of the parcel to the nearest whole number According to the international laws in force.
There are fees for returning the shipment estimated at 3 dollars depending on the type of package, in addition to the internal shipping fees that are determined after the return.
For more details, please see the terms of shipping companies page.
- The personal shopper purchases the product only and has no relationship with international shipping, storage, etc.
- Products purchased through the service are shipped to MyCN warehouses and registered with the customer's account.
- The customer must follow up his requests and make sure that all of them have been received, before ordering shipment.
- The customer is responsible for the purchase of any product in the personal shopper, where the service provides purchase mediation only and has nothing to do with the type, shape of the product, and an examination can be requested to ensure the safety of the product or whether it is available or prohibited, as please see the prohibited shipments, and in case of concern About a product, please inform us and we will provide adequate assistance.
Controls for creating an online store
- The store that was established through the "My CN" platform must not be in violation of the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the merchant is obligated to clarify the nature of the business through which he conducts e-commerce, and what services or products he provides or sells.
- The merchant declares that the shop in which the dealing is directed in the store does not violate this agreement and does not violate the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- No person has the right to use the "MyCN" platform if his membership or store is canceled by the platform or according to orders or court rulings.
- All stores and merchants must adhere to all applicable laws to regulate commerce over the Internet, as well as adhere to the information crime system, the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, the electronic transaction system and the electronic commerce system.
- The merchant acknowledges that, before registering on the "My CN" electronic platform, he has verified the availability of all procedures and requirements required by the official authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has fulfilled all these procedures and requirements for practicing his activity in the store.
- In the event that the merchant applying to join and establish the store is an individual trader, a "natural person", then he is also obligated to verify the conditions required by the official authorities and provide them according to the nature of the individual merchant's activity, as the individual trader acknowledges that he is committed to these conditions and is obligated to provide and supply them, and the merchant is also obligated The individual provides his national identity number and other necessary information and documents requested by the "My CN" platform. In the event that the merchant applying to join and establish his store represents a commercial establishment, company, charitable institution, or legal entity, then the MyCN platform must be provided with all information and supporting documents, such as the commercial registry and any other store documents required by the MyCn platform for registration and for proof of legal personality Own store.
- In the event that any of the merchants violates what is stated in these terms, he acknowledges the right of the MyCn platform to take any of the following measures, which are, for example, but not limited to: alerting, stopping the service and closing the store, returning any amounts suspended in electronic payments to consumers.
- The merchant agrees to assume responsibility and protect the "MyCN" platform or its employees, owners, or subsidiaries from any damage that may occur on the "MyCn" platform as a result of the merchant's violations, and is committed to removing any damage or preventing any damage that may be caused to the MyC platform. That or its employees or one of them as a result of claims, losses, malfunctions, costs, expenses, or fees resulting from misuse of the merchant or misuse of the user, and this resulted in a breach of the usage agreement or laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or an infringement of the rights of a merchant or third parties or A complaint from a user or a third party.
- The merchant shall, when dealing with the consumer, be committed to honesty, honesty and integrity.
- When dealing with the consumer, the merchant is bound to adhere to good morals.
- Merchants are obligated not to violate any of the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, and in the event that they violate the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, this is subject to their purely responsibility and management, and there is no liability on the MyCan platform as a result of the store's violation of the regulations in force, as the trader is responsible About his store and for his dealings with consumers fully responsibility, and the "My CN" platform always has the right to take what it deems appropriate for any store or merchant that violates the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, whether by informing the official authorities or simply closing the online store or canceling the merchant’s membership with Platform.
- The merchant is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers and receipt vouchers for all the sums and profits that arise in his store, and he is obligated to indicate in all these invoices the type of goods or service and their quantities, descriptions and value, and accordingly, the merchant is obligated to provide the required accounting specifications in his online store, in implementation of the provisions of this agreement, and when This regulation is from the legal, economic and commercial interests of the merchants, and in the event that the merchant violates the provisions of this clause, he shall be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of this violation.
- The merchant is obligated to set the exchange and return policy that pertains to his store alone, and he must also adhere to the provisions of the e-commerce system and other applicable regulations related to warranty or electronic commerce.
- The merchant is obligated not to place what indicates in his store any direct or indirect relationship between the store and the "My CN" platform or its management or its owners or its employees, as the "My CN" platform has no relationship with what he does in his store and it is not responsible for His store activity.
- The merchant agrees on the MyCn platform to communicate with him via e-mail, or through the platform’s management to broadcast public messages to all users or to specific users upon accessing their accounts within the platform, and the merchant agrees on the platform that all agreements and advertisements The data and other communications that you provide electronically replace their written equivalents, and it is a stand-alone argument in meeting legal needs.
Consumer Rights and Instructions
During the completion of the purchases, the consumer provides the MyCN platform with the following information, including but not limited to: name - email - phone.
In the interest of the "MyCN" platform on the rights of consumers, although the consumer is not a party to this agreement, and in order to achieve one of the most important objectives of the platform to provide a high-quality service for all, and in order to ensure that consumers receive all their purchases properly, the "MyCN" platform She explains to the following store:
- In the event that the consumer has purchased goods using one of the payment methods available on the "MyCn" platform, and has not received his goods or received goods that differ from the specifications presented on the store page, then the consumer shall have the right to inform the MyCN platform and the MyCn platform. "The right to take what it deems appropriate with regard to the store that violated the rules of this agreement, in accordance with the rules of this agreement. However, the MyCN platform is not legally or legally responsible for this breach by the merchant vis-à-vis the consumer, as it is not a party in the relationship between the consumer and the merchant, but it does so for the sake of improving the quality of the MyCan platform and the merchants present on the platform.
- For the consumer to review his purchases before receiving to ensure that they are correct and in conformity with what was purchased, as the MyCN platform is not responsible for the relationship between the consumer and the merchant.
- The "MyCN" platform is in no way obligated, according to this clause, to take a reaction to a consumer complaint. Rather, the platform's reaction to a consumer complaint is subject to the sole desire of the "MyCN" platform and according to what the platform deems appropriate, in accordance with the rules of this agreement. In a way that preserves its commercial and economic interest and reputation, and in any case, the MyCan platform may take some measures against stores that deliberately deceive, shade, or deceive the consumer, such as: freezing the store's membership or drawing the store's attention to not repeating this matter or forcing the store to compensate the consumer This is based on the desire of the MyCN platform to preserve and protect the rights of all its users and registrars.
Strategic and logistical services (third-party services)
- According to the rules and provisions of this agreement, the "My CN" platform may provide some strategic or logistical services through a third party, and these services may be, for example, but not limited to: the services of shipping companies and the delivery of products and goods.
- The "MyCN" platform informs you that its provision of strategic or logistical services is nothing but a facilitation and cooperation from it and to assist the users of the MasseyN platform.
- The MyCN platform informs you that the request for this service is not mandatory, but this matter is due to the desire and need of the user. The merchant and between the third party.
- Some strategic and logistical service providers set their own requirements or costs of their own, and the MyCNI platform does not have authority over these requirements or these costs. Therefore, the MyCN platform advises its registered merchants to review the terms of the service provider (the party) III) and the costs of his services before the service request is confirmed
- Some services provided by (third parties) on the MyCN platform that the merchant benefit from through policies issued by agreement between the service provider and the MyCn platform, so their use is through the MyCn platform, and the MyCn platform may deduct some costs from them in implementation of the agreement between The MyCn platform and the service provider (third parties), and the MyCn platform does not bear any responsibility resulting from the service provider’s failure to provide his services.
- All transactions that take place between the merchant and the service providers (third-party services) who provide the MyCn platform to connect with their services or offer their services for the benefit of the merchant and the consumer are not related to the MyCn platform, as this transaction is an independent contractual relationship from the MyC platform. It is subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the service provider, and accordingly, if one of the parties fails, abstains, or fails to comply with the implementation of his obligations that have been agreed upon or does not implement them as required, then the MyCN platform is not responsible for what results from these actions. CNN is not responsible for any violations that occur or are committed between the merchant and the service provider.
- All transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer are not related to the person of the "My CN" platform, and the platform is not responsible for it, as this transaction is an independent contractual relationship subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the consumer. Accordingly, if the consumer fails to pay for the service or product provided by the merchant, the MyCN platform has nothing to do with these violations.
- "MyCN" platform is not responsible in any way for any unsatisfactory or late performance by stores, shipping companies, electronic payment gateways or banks, or consumers' failure to pay, nor for any losses, breakdowns or delays, due to incorrect goods. Availability, late delivery or lack of quality service provided by stores.
- "MyCN" platform, its employees, its owners, and whoever represents it and represents them have nothing to do with any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the store, or any activity that violates the laws and instructions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the responsibility of the "My CN" platform is limited only to providing and providing The electronic support tools represented in establishing the online store and the related electronic support services.
- All subscribers registered on the site acknowledge their commitment not to enter any content related to hacking or espionage, not to publish any malicious programs or viruses, and to not publish sexual and pornographic materials or infringement and violate public morals. This item obliges to pay Jaber compensation for the damage.
- All subscribers to the site also acknowledge that all the images, videos, content, trademarks and topics uploaded on the site on their part are added to the site, and the images and trademarks should not be protected from third parties, and in the event of a violation of this clause, the owner of the act bears full legal responsibility.
- All registrants on the site are strictly prohibited from using robots, spiders, crawlers and other programs or registering on the site through other unauthorized programs. It is also prohibited to use programs to collect and harvest postal addresses or e-mail addresses from the site for inappropriate purposes.
- With regard to the electronic payment services provided by the "My CN" website, all users of this service acknowledge that the credit or payment card used in conducting this process is authorized to be used to conduct commercial operations for the user for this service and under their personal responsibility.
- "MyCN" platform does not accept any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether they are directly, indirectly, accidentally or through a third party.
- All platform subscribers acknowledge that the "MyCN" platform does not bear any claims or responsibilities arising as a result of financial losses, defamation, defamation, or any damages that arise as a result of misuse, abuse or inability to use the MyCn platform. The MyCn platform It does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
- All subscribers to the site acknowledge that this site "My CN" does not bear in all cases any material or in-kind compensation for any error that may occur in the future, and this acknowledgment also applies to everyone who works at the management of the site and the owners of the site, whether it is a manager, an employee or a shareholder. They are not obligated to any compensation they claim.
- The MyCN platform informs you that the World Wide Web (the Internet space) is not a secure means, and the confidentiality of personal information cannot be guaranteed 100% in the Internet space.
- The MyCN platform takes high-quality (tangible, organizational and technical) standards to protect users and consumers and prevent an unauthorized person from accessing and storing users' personal information or stores.
Paper and electronic promotional publications and offers for the platform
- The rules and provisions of this usage agreement apply to all promotional paper and electronic publications across various publishing platforms and across various social media.
- The aforementioned publications and publications are a promotional tool for the MyCn platform.
- The publications are subject to change and are not binding on the MyCN platform regarding fixed prices for services, packages or offers, and price changes are subject to the changes that occur on the MyCN platform, stores or merchants.
- Any offers made by the "MyCN" platform are temporary offers and are specified for a specific period of time, and the platform is not committed to extending the time period or continuing in the specified period of time as it has the right to suffice or determine the entitlement of any user to this offer or cancel this offer. At what time.
Copyright and intellectual property
- All content on this site, including design, images, software, texts and other information is the property of the "My CN" site or the licensing authorities under the contracts signed with the site, and all these contents are protected by laws and regulations of copyright and other property laws Intellectual.
- It is not permissible for all subscribers to copy, display, modify, publish, sell or license any part of the contents of this site, its products or services, which were obtained from this site in any means and by any one, except what is expressly stated to allow it Under applicable law or as set out in these terms and related clauses or a common agreement.
- Users can download or print the contents from the site for personal use only, and not for commercial use, provided that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property agreements are not infringed.
- The management of the MyCN platform respects the intellectual property rights of merchants that they created through their stores, whether it was owned by them before the establishment of the store or after its establishment.
The "My CN" platform does not guarantee the repair of faults nor does it guarantee that the products offered by the merchants are free from any other defects. Rather, it is guaranteed by the store or the merchant in the case of mentioning the warranty and its period by describing the product, and the merchant must adhere to good quality in his online store.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating the content of this page, so all subscribers to the site must check this page and refer to it from time to time to ensure that the changes that have been made will meet your acceptance and satisfaction. These terms and conditions are effective from the date of their publication on the site.
- All subscribers to the site acknowledge their acceptance of these terms and conditions and acknowledge their agreement to any modifications that may be made.
JurisdictionThese terms and conditions, in their interpretation and application, are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as all lawsuits are subject to the same laws, and in the event of God forbid that any dispute occurs between one of the subscribers and the site, then the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be exclusively competent to consider this dispute and the place of lawsuits shall be according to the geographical location of the company and it is in the courts Grandmother.
Subscription fees, service fees, for example: inspection, packaging, etc., and shipping charges after the tracking number is issued by the shipping company cannot be returned. In the event of a request to return the package and cancel the shipment before the tracking number is issued, the value of the fees will be returned as a balance in the customer's account in. MyCN
Withdrawal of MyCN balance (except for coupons, gifts and the like) is available to the customer according to the following conditions:
- A non-refundable fixed fee of $ 8 (30 riyals)
- Transfer fees or costs, the value of which is variable, due to what the bank estimates, and the customer is informed of it.
- The exchange rate is fixed when charging the balance, it is 3.79 Saudi riyals for one dollar, and if the balance is returned, it is 3.75 Saudi riyals for one dollar.
- The amount is returned in a period ranging between 10 to 15 working days, and the process may take a longer time depending on the entity and the country.
- It is possible to withdraw the balance from the same account from which it is sent, or an account belonging to the same bank / country from which it is sent, and we refuse in MyCN to redirect the withdrawn balance to any accounts not mentioned above.
Agree to the terms and conditions
All subscribers to the site acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions in detail and are committed to all what is stated in them, and they are not permitted to violate these terms, and they acknowledge their acceptance of these terms and conditions in full, and in the event of a violation of this agreement, the site may stop the appearance of the subscriber or the violating user on the site as the site may Ban the violator if he persists in the violation.